LAST UPDATED: (15.01.2018)
1. We are See Hoy Chan Sdn Berhad Group and we own and operate this website ('Site')
3. You are responsible for all access to the Site using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
4. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
5. The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
6. We provide the Site on an 'as is' basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
The foregoing is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
In the event that any exclusion contained in this Agreement shall be held to be invalid for any reason and we become liable for loss or damage that may lawfully be limited, such liability shall be limited Ringgit Malaysia One Hundred (RM100).
(a) use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
(b) use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rights or rights of publicity;
(c) impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
(d) interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
(e) transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of any hardware, software, or equipment;
(f) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
(g) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
(h) remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
(i) frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent; or
(j) create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content.
8. The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
9. You may create a link to this Site, provided that:
(a) the link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is:
(i) misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist, or
(ii) harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates;
(b) you retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so;
We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.